Welcome to double points Super Sunday!
Yesterday, the first official day of racing at the Louis Vuitton America's Cup World Series Portsmouth saw huge crowds watching the action on the water as Sir Ben Ainslie's team Land Rover BAR won two out of the three races in the fabulous summer sunshine.
Today is SUPER SUNDAY and your last chance to support Land Rover BAR on home waters before next year’s America’s Cup in Bermuda – make sure you cheer them on! Full Race Village T&C's here: www.lvacwsportsmouth.com/pages/terms-conditions
Super Sunday’s essential information:
- The Race Village will be open from 10.15am
- Make sure you meet the sailors on the main stage during the dock out show (11.30am) and don’t miss the closing ceremony (from 16.00pm)
- Tickets are available to buy on Race Village gates one and three.
- Travel info – The Race Village carpark on Southsea Common is fully booked. There is a fantastic event park and ride service operating from Lakeside Cosham www.ticketmaster.co.uk
- Enjoy the interactive content in the Race Village including the BT Sport 100% 'TechZone' and get the inside info on the AC45F flying speed machines.
Enjoy free live radio commentary with 93.7FM
Live racing commentary will be available on 93.7FM. Broadcasts will begin 30 minutes before the racing and continue until 30 minutes afterwards.